This post in inspired by Dan Slee's blog "GLASTO FOR GEEKS: Bullet points from UK Govcamp 2012"
1. I enjoyed it
2. It wore me out
3. I need to get fitter
4. Anke Holst gives very good hugs
5. My memory for what people tweet, is better than who they actually are
6. Pat on the back for Steph, Dave, Lloyd and Hadley (bought Dave a pint)
7. Thumbs up to Microsoft for hosting (same again next year?)
8. I sat in a room with several people, including the acting Director for Service Design in Universal Credit. We talked about welfare benefits. How cool is that?
9. We need a bigger cloakroom
10. We need a bigger drinking venue
11. Mike Bracken's attitude is excellent, especially under pressure
12. Harry Harrold and Tim Davies' energies are infectious
13. This year's t-shirt is better than last year's (my kind of colours)
14. When not in a session, I need to talk more and type less
15. I really like Janet Hughes' #gdsnuk idea and now follow the hashtag
16. Next year, we need a proper chill out room, with beanbags and lava lamps
17. I need to pay more attention to LinkedIn.com (thank you Mary McKenna)
18. I have much to learn
19. I've learnt so much
20. Did I mention the hugs?